skip to main | skip to sidebar

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Splish splash I was takin' a bath! Never fail so...
      • Babies and puppies can it get any cuter than that?
      • Sleeping babies are the most precious thing on ear...
      • Am I a bad mom because somtimes I let Avery cry so...
      • No title
      • Holly, Davin, Avery, cousins Rory, Brian, JulieRor...
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

Avery's mama
View my complete profile

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Posted by Avery's mama at 6:27 PM

1 comment:

KathCT said...

Avery's getting cuter every day. Good job with the blog, Holly.

July 1, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Avery James

three weeks before I hatched

three weeks before I hatched

daddy's little boy

daddy's little boy